International employee assignments
International markets are steadily converging and therefore transborder transactions are increasing. As a result of this development international enterprises send skilled personnel on foreign assignments. In this context complex tax-based and legal issues have to be solved.
Core competence international tax law
We support you in all questions concerning the taxation of work-related income in Germany. This concerns the departure and employee assignment to foreign countries. We accompany foreign workers seconded to Germany in the classification and fulfilment of their domestic tax obligations.
International network of experts
Based on our expertise and our international network, we support employees and companies in all tax, legal and social security issues.
- assignment of workers from Germany to a foreign country
- assignment of workers from a foreign country to Germany
- cross-border commuters
- applying of the relevant double-taxation agreement
- examination of tax liability in the sending country or in the country they are supposed to work in
- examination of permanent establishment status in the host country
- preparation of income tax returns for posted employees in Germany
- application for child subsidy for posted EU-workers in Germany in certain cases